Saxon Mortgage - SAXON MTG - 6months still waiting for modification
In May 2010 I applied to Saxon for a loan mod, due to underemployment, they have played me long enough I am asked for this asked for that all of which I supply in a timely manner then nothing, when I complain, I am asked for the same info all over again, they refuse to action my file, why because no matter what I have gone without electric, health insurance, car insurance, food but I have made the payment, I have taken loans on my car title, I owe payday loans, but as long as I pay them they will do nothing, if I loose my credit I loose my business which is what is paying them now, how can I get some help, I never speak to the same person twice, most of them have no idea what I am even talking about, supervisors are even more ***. HELP They deserve to be prosecuted, the mod process is not this difficult, they just want to claim as much interest from me as they can before sending me to the forclosure world, its criminal.
Jennifer Bowdenreview #202795
You may also like
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."