In May 2010 I applied to Saxon for a loan mod, due to underemployment, they have played me long enough I am asked for this asked for that all of which I supply in a timely manner then nothing, when I complain, I am asked for the same info all over again, they refuse to action my file, why because no matter what I have gone without electric, health insurance, car insurance, food but I have made the payment, I have taken loans on my car title, I owe payday loans, but as long as I pay them they will do nothing, if I loose my credit I loose my business which is what is paying them now, how can I get some help, I never speak to the same person twice, most of them have no idea what I am even talking about, supervisors are even more ***. HELP They deserve to be prosecuted, the mod process is not this difficult, they just want to claim as much interest from me as they can before sending me to the forclosure world, its criminal.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "My grandmother ordered my son a new bedroom set from the rooms to go in Ocala, Fl. We were so excited to get it. On the delivery date they brought..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my..."
- "Purchased an X1 on 5/17/2016 had to send it in for repairs on 7/8/2016. The middle joint connecting the two wheels snapped in half. I paid 100.00 to..."