Saxon Mortgage - SAXON MTG - 6months still waiting for modification
In May 2010 I applied to Saxon for a loan mod, due to underemployment, they have played me long enough I am asked for this asked for that all of which I supply in a timely manner then nothing, when I complain, I am asked for the same info all over again, they refuse to action my file, why because no matter what I have gone without electric, health insurance, car insurance, food but I have made the payment, I have taken loans on my car title, I owe payday loans, but as long as I pay them they will do nothing, if I loose my credit I loose my business which is what is paying them now, how can I get some help, I never speak to the same person twice, most of them have no idea what I am even talking about, supervisors are even more ***. HELP They deserve to be prosecuted, the mod process is not this difficult, they just want to claim as much interest from me as they can before sending me to the forclosure world, its criminal.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I AM HERE TO REPORT A CRIME! IF I COME UP MISSING OR DEAD YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION TO LOOK! BAKER & DONALDSON ATTORNEYS IN CHATTANOOGA ARE COVERING UP..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "This company is impossible to deal with. The duvet cover I received looked nothing like the photo on their website. I sent photos and emailed for at least two weeks..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world. I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."