Saxon Mortgage - SAXON MTG - 6months still waiting for modification
In May 2010 I applied to Saxon for a loan mod, due to underemployment, they have played me long enough I am asked for this asked for that all of which I supply in a timely manner then nothing, when I complain, I am asked for the same info all over again, they refuse to action my file, why because no matter what I have gone without electric, health insurance, car insurance, food but I have made the payment, I have taken loans on my car title, I owe payday loans, but as long as I pay them they will do nothing, if I loose my credit I loose my business which is what is paying them now, how can I get some help, I never speak to the same person twice, most of them have no idea what I am even talking about, supervisors are even more ***. HELP They deserve to be prosecuted, the mod process is not this difficult, they just want to claim as much interest from me as they can before sending me to the forclosure world, its criminal.
Jennifer Bowden1194f8a1 review #202795
You may also like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "On march 14th i purchased a ticket for 183.00 my order number isADQE7WI to leave on the 15th but when i got there to semorn Blvd he said my confirmation..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."