Out of all the scammy, crooked "mortgage lenders" in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (which is where they all seem to be,) Saxon is THE WORST, and that's really saying something.

They do their best to drive you to distraction, hoping you'll just give up in frustration and surrender your property for a fraction of its actual value.

YES, I have a long, sad, detailed story that goes with this, but the bottom line is, DON'T TOUCH THESE GUYS WITH A TEN FOOT POLE.They'll ask you for paperwork you've already submitted three times, you'll never talk to the same person twice, if you can pry their name out of 'em at all; they'll claim you didn't make a payment when you know *** well you did (keep photocopies of all postal money orders, etc.!!!) and in short, are the most complete pain in the *** I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more