I am a realtor and have a property listed as a short sale and actually have a buyer for the property.I've had the listing and the buyer since January of 2008.

All I know is that 8 weeks ago they did an appraisal of the property. I have no idea as to the results of the appraisal. Likewise, Adrienne is ALWAYS away from her desk and allegedly RETURNS phone calls in the order they were received. She has NEVER returned ANY of my phone calls.

My clients are extremely frustrated and have doubts about me.

Thanks alot Saxon!

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Ionia, Iowa, United States #21886

I am a realtor and I had trouble with Saxon on a short sale. Tell your buyers to be patient. Once the appraisal is done, then you know what Saxon will accept. If your buyers walk, get an identical offer on the table as fast as possible.

After waiting 5 months for an answer, my buyer walked. I had another offer on the table within 48 hours and we were actually able to close.

Anyone at Saxon should be able to tel you what the property appraised for. You don't have to speak to your workout specialist. It will show in the computer. Just get a customer service Person to answer and they should be able to tell you.

You also need to make sure your client tells you if they receive a notice in the mail that they are going into foreclosure. Saxon can put a stop to that as long as you have an offer on the table.

Also, in our case, my client had an attorney put together docs. It helped that an attorney was involved.