Went thru the same *** as everyone else with Saxon mortgage.Sent in three loan mod applications to Texas and Tn.

Saxon always said they never received paperwork. They forclosed on my home but I was able to sell it before they finished the forclosure. Saxon made me sell it as a short sale. I sold the home for more than I owed them even after the realtor was paid.

Somehow they filed a short sale for more than $11,000.00 What a bunch of crooks I want them to pay!!!!!!I want to be included in every lawsuit against these crooks.

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Corbin, Kentucky, United States #1222482

We were in a loan mod with Saxon in 2009 and paid the payments by Western Union.They transferred our loan to Ocwen and claim $53,000 for two years of mortgage payments were not made.

We have proof from bank statements and Western Union receipts we DID MAKE THOSE PAYMENTS.

Ocwen tacked that money onto our new mortgage and changed the terms after we signed...even adding terms like raising the interest rate after 5 yrs and a balloon payment...I asked where are you guys from...guess what?INDIA

KATHY FROM GEORGETOWN