Went thru the same *** as everyone else with Saxon mortgage.Sent in three loan mod applications to Texas and Tn.

Saxon always said they never received paperwork. They forclosed on my home but I was able to sell it before they finished the forclosure. Saxon made me sell it as a short sale. I sold the home for more than I owed them even after the realtor was paid.

Somehow they filed a short sale for more than $11,000.00 What a bunch of crooks I want them to pay!!!!!!I want to be included in every lawsuit against these crooks.

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Corbin, Kentucky, United States #1222482

We were in a loan mod with Saxon in 2009 and paid the payments by Western Union.They transferred our loan to Ocwen and claim $53,000 for two years of mortgage payments were not made.

We have proof from bank statements and Western Union receipts we DID MAKE THOSE PAYMENTS.

Ocwen tacked that money onto our new mortgage and changed the terms after we signed...even adding terms like raising the interest rate after 5 yrs and a balloon payment...I asked where are you guys from...guess what?INDIA

KATHY FROM GEORGETOWN

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more