Saxon Mortgage - Need to speak with someone A hous

A home is still in my from 2007

Saxon Mortgage - Refund of check

4.3

Thanks I found a refund from your company in 2006 my account is {{redacted}}

You send me a check of $539.77 at Nevada treasure but they can found can look my account and see is February 27 2006 receipt number 8628954 if you find send to Nevada treasure please was Saxon mortage real state and is another checks from Lawyers Title Nevada from escrow you have help to find next message send you information thanks was pretty good the attention at customer I do not have a bad customer representative try me good thanks

Comments

the grammar is really bad

Saxon Mortgage - They were paid and didn't release our lien

Interest Rate

Sold our farm in Jun 2018 to discover the lien of 70,000.+ was paid but they never released of the lien, lien is still at the Jefferson County Clerks office in Watertown, NY showing as not paid. So now what do we do?????? Any help welcomed. Have written our Congress Women and hired an attorney but here it is going on Sept and still no movement towards an end to this insanity!!

Thanks a lot Saxson Mortgage Company. Has anyone else had this problem? The loan was paid in 2006!!

We are in our 70's and this is our retirement money. There aren't any golden years for us until this mess is taken care of. All Saxson has to do is write us a release of the lien and send it to the Jefferson County Clerks Office, 175 Arsenal St., Watertown, NY And our misery will be ended.

Miserable Old Woman

Preferred solution: Issue the lien release!.

Stay away from Saxon mortgage comoany

Interest Rate

Horrible company. All they cared about was their money and did not care about people at all Do not use this company they lie lie and lie some more

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage.

Saxon Mortgage - Withdrew modification loan days before due

Interest Rate

The house had attic water damage, which i paid for cash to correct initially. The insurance company sent a check to me and the mortgage to sign.

They never returned the check and would not let me use as a payment. The story goes down hill from there. The long story sjort, they gave me a modification. I called to verify and the guy says, no jusy pay the entire amount.

I went from happy to sad in seconds. The were going to foreclose and a lawyer notified me about a selling at the court house. We were there with money in hand when the auction never took place. I believed that I was waiting for modification papers when 2 weeks later, I received a call from a realtor asking if had finished packing.

She explained the house had been sold. Unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage Modification.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Saxon Mortgage - Sticking it to Deutsche Bank.

Have not made a mortgage payment on my house in over 11 years. I won a judgment in court back in May 2013 preventing Deutsche Bank from ever foreclosing on my house they even had to pay my attorneys fees.

They could not produce a copy of my mortgage so the judge said they had no right to foreclose. It has been removed from our credit reports as a mortgage. They still pay the taxes and insurance on the house. LOL I get a bill every month asking me to pay and I file it in the garbage.

The truth is I don't think they know they lost in court.

We are currently trying to pursue a clear title on the house in court. Todd (Florida)

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You will never receive clear title to something you stole.

Saxon Mortgage - Horrible

Failed to provide information That's it

Saxon Mortgage - Complete Crooks!!!

Out of all the scammy, crooked "mortgage lenders" in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area (which is where they all seem to be,) Saxon is THE WORST, and that's really saying something.

They do their best to drive you to distraction, hoping you'll just give up in frustration and surrender your property for a fraction of its actual value.

YES, I have a long, sad, detailed story that goes with this, but the bottom line is, DON'T TOUCH THESE GUYS WITH A TEN FOOT POLE. They'll ask you for paperwork you've already submitted three times, you'll never talk to the same person twice, if you can pry their name out of 'em at all; they'll claim you didn't make a payment when you know *** well you did (keep photocopies of all postal money orders, etc.!!!) and in short, are the most complete pain in the *** I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Saxon Mortgage - Simple Review #1474673342

Torrance, California 0 comments
1.4
Interest Rate

I am trying to locate someone from saxon mortgage about my loan. I recieved a discharge back in 2011 due to fire i had.

I tried to reach title company and lien release department no one has information. Now i am thrown out of my home by wells fargo mortgage and dont know why?

Saxon Mortgage - Simple Review #1432900036

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 0 comments

Saxon never took there name off the house so its a lean on it owcen seems to dont no that was a transfer