Millington, Michigan

are mortage payment went thru the roof,we tried working somethig out with saxon until we sold our house.they wanted nothing to do with us.

our house sold at auction to another mortage company in august. per michigans law it states that we as the owners had 6months from the date of auction to redeem or sell our house.which means we had until feb. to do one or the other.we sold our house in oct.

and now saxon is reporting on our credit that we foreclosed.we have a folder full of closing paperwork for proof and there still saying we foreclosed.

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Heather Samuels only got promoted because she had sex with her boss and her dad is in HR!

to Tara #1072303

Which boss? All of them right barf!

Cuttack, Orissa, India #22046

Missouri Attorney General is now looking into Saxon mortgage they are in it to kick you out of there home.

As Charles stated above we were one month late and then the games began. Everything is set up for your fall on your face. They state they will not help you until your 4 months late, well once your 4 months late they play hide and go seek with your file and then your off to Loss and Mitigations department they make you an offer that could be $1 less then what you are paying and that's it.

You see they are collector on behalf of the lender, so who's to know if your request for help are even being looked at by the right people.

The attorney general of Missouri is starting to turn up the heat on Saxon because of the number of complaints. The stress they put me and my wife through was brutal.

Down with Saxon and there practices...they are evil!

Hadley, Massachusetts, United States #20902

Saxon is in business to force forclosure.We got one month behind and they would not work anything out with us other than requiring us to get current immediately.

They would not give us a forebearance of 1 month, they wanted their money NOW!

We are going to lose our home, and we are filing bankruptcy over this.I hope somebody does something.

Breinigsville, Pennsylvania, United States #20570

Sorry for the double send!!

Saxon does continually lie!

Below is a email I sent to Saxon, after receiving a

foreclosure notice. After being told the sale would

be stopped, I found out thru the collection agency,

60 days later that the sale did take place, as a

non-judicial foreclosure. I never got the 3 day

letter required by Missouri law, and the 365 days to

redeem. I am now in court facing a unlawful

detainer action and the courts are no help either.

They all tell you to hire a attorney, but who can

afford that on a retirement income. Wire fraud was

also involved in the original mortgage that Saxon

finally inherited. I thought a breeched contract was

not collectable. Even the FB! admits Federal Law was

violated, but my loan falls below the amount

they will look at. Who will look out for retirees?

No wonder these types of lenders exist, no one stops

them!

Granite Falls, North Carolina, United States #20561

Below is a email I sent to Saxon, after receiving a

foreclosure notice. After being told the sale would be stopped, I found out thru the collection agency, 60 days later that the sale did take place, as a non,judicial foreclosure. I never got the 3 day letter required by Missouri law, and the 365 days to redeem. I am now in court facing a unlawful

detainer action and the courts are no help either. They all tell you to hire a attorney, but who can afford that on a retirement income. Wire fraud was

also involved in the original mortgage that Saxon finally inherited. I thought a breeched contract was not collectable. Even the FB! admits Federal Law was violated, but my loan falls below the amount

they will look at. Who will look out for retirees?

No wonder these types of lenders exist, no one stops them!

Hermitage, Pennsylvania, United States #18296

I just got layoff from saxon and they are a piece of *** especially susan rose and heather samuels!!! :grin

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #17941

Mr.Persley,

Please take my story to washington also.

You are right, these money grubbers need to be put in their place.I think they should do away with adj rates, because it is more costly to the consumers in the long run.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #17940

I also have a mortgage with Saxon, and I can not stand them.In Dec.

2005, my 2 yr arm was up and I wanted to refinance to lock in my rate because I was under an adj rate. I only wanted to refinace my balance (70,000), but they would not refinace it because they said that I received a "fair" appraisal and they could not refinace on that, but they never told me the dollar amount on my home. Now I am paying 11.25% on my mortgage.

My payment is 692.88 and all of it goes to interest except for about 50-60 dollars, if that.I have had over a 70,000 dollar balance for the last 2 years and they will not provide any relief, I have always paid my payment within their 15 day grace period but they still refuse to do anything

Liepaja, Liepaja, Latvia #17890

Saxon Mortgage Customers, please read:

Saxon Mortgage is in the business of taking advantage of home owners that are in trouble.

I've read many of your comments about Saxon and want you to know that there is power in numbers. I'm encouraging each of you to contact Senator Arlen Specter at:

Washington DC

711 Hart Building

Washington , DC 20510

Main: 202-224-4254

Fax: 202-228-1229

Senator Specter is agressive about pursuing these types of lenders and I am sure he will want to hear from you. Go on the internet and call your friends and share your stories with Senator Specter.

If you email your stories to me, I will deliver them directly to the Senator's office. Pass the word. In these economic hard times people need someone to step up and fight these predators.

Erran Persley

President & CEO

Euphrates International Investment Corp.

Suite 600-South