Saxon Mortgage - They were paid and didn't release our lien

Interest Rate

Sold our farm in Jun 2018 to discover the lien of 70,000.+ was paid but they never released of the lien, lien is still at the Jefferson County Clerks office in Watertown, NY showing as not paid. So now what do we do?????? Any help welcomed. Have written our Congress Women and hired an attorney but here it is going on Sept and still no movement towards an end to this insanity!!

Thanks a lot Saxson Mortgage Company. Has anyone else had this problem? The loan was paid in 2006!!

We are in our 70's and this is our retirement money. There aren't any golden years for us until this mess is taken care of. All Saxson has to do is write us a release of the lien and send it to the Jefferson County Clerks Office, 175 Arsenal St., Watertown, NY And our misery will be ended.

Miserable Old Woman

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Issue the lien release!.

Stay away from Saxon mortgage comoany

Interest Rate

Horrible company. All they cared about was their money and did not care about people at all Do not use this company they lie lie and lie some more

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage.

Saxon Mortgage - Sticking it to Deutsche Bank.

Have not made a mortgage payment on my house in over 11 years. I won a judgment in court back in May 2013 preventing Deutsche Bank from ever foreclosing on my house they even had to pay my attorneys fees.

They could not produce a copy of my mortgage so the judge said they had no right to foreclose. It has been removed from our credit reports as a mortgage. They still pay the taxes and insurance on the house. LOL I get a bill every month asking me to pay and I file it in the garbage.

The truth is I don't think they know they lost in court.

We are currently trying to pursue a clear title on the house in court. Todd (Florida)

Product or Service Mentioned: Saxon Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You will never receive clear title to something you stole.