In May 2010 I applied to Saxon for a loan mod, due to underemployment, they have played me long enough I am asked for this asked for that all of which I supply in a timely manner then nothing, when I complain, I am asked for the same info all over again, they refuse to action my file, why because no matter what I have gone without electric, health insurance, car insurance, food but I have made the payment, I have taken loans on my car title, I owe payday loans, but as long as I pay them they will do nothing, if I loose my credit I loose my business which is what is paying them now, how can I get some help, I never speak to the same person twice, most of them have no idea what I am even talking about, supervisors are even more ***. HELP They deserve to be prosecuted, the mod process is not this difficult, they just want to claim as much interest from me as they can before sending me to the forclosure world, its criminal.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "Wesley Berry florists is a fraud. They do not send what was ordered by something that is truly inferior. Attempts to call and complain ends up with a transfer to..."
- "i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location. it is disgusting. none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."