Listen everyone,

Don't take any *** from Saxon, as they MUST do a loan modification by law!!

BY LAW!....SAXON MUST OFFER A LOAN MOD AND MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO WORK OUT A SOLUTION WITH THE HOMEOWNER BEFORE THEY BEGIN WITH A FORECLOSURE PROCESS!

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT ALL STATES, BUT IN CALIFORNIA, THE SERVICER MUST MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BORROWER AND ADVISE THEM THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO A MEETING TO *** THE BORROWERS FINANCIAL SITUATION AND DISCUSS OPTIONS TO KEEPING THEM IN THEIR HOME.

IF THE BORROWER REQUESTS THE MEETING, THE SERVICER MUST SCHEDULE THE MEETING TO OCCUR WITHIN 14 DAYS.

Also, THEY CAN NOT FORECLOSE IF THEY DO NOT HOLD THE NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE!!

SIMPLE AS THAT!

YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE NOTE WHICH MEANS, FIRST SENDING THEM A LETTER REQUESTING THAT THEY PROVE THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE. THEY MUST RESPOND WITHIN 10 DAYS WITH AN ANSWER, THEN YOU WILL WANT TO FILE A MOTION REQUESTING THAT THEY APPEAR IN COURT WITH THE ORIGINAL NOTE IN HAND TO PROVE THEY OWN YOUR LOAN.

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THE CORRECT ENTITY TO BE MAKING PAYMENTS TO. THE ONLY ENTITY WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO COLLECT YOUR PAYMENTS IS THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE ORIGINAL NOTE.

DUE TO THIS MORTGAGE CRISIS, A LOT OF SCANDALOUS ACTIVITY IS BEGINNING TO SURFACE ABOUT THESE LENDERS/SERVICERS, IT'S AN ESTIMATED 40 % OF HOMEOWNERS WHO'S NOTE'S WERE EITHER LOST OR DESTROYED AND OF COURSE THE BANKS WILL NOT TELL YOU THEY LOST OR DESTROYED YOUR NOTE.

YOU STAND A 50/50 CHANCE BY CHALLENGING THE NOTE OF FINDING OUT THAT IT IN FACT DOES NOT EXSIST!

IF YOU ARE IN FORECLOSURE NOW, YOU MUST ACT FAST IN CHALLENGING THE NOTE, IT WILL STOP YOUR FORECLOSURE AT LEAST FOR A WHILE.

YOU ALSO STAND A 50/50 CHANCE EVEN IF YOUR IN FORECLOSURE, OF PREVAILING BY MAKING THEM PROVE THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE, YOU MIGHT FIND OUT THEY DON'T HAVE IT AND SUDDENLY THE JUDGE SAY'S, NO NOTE, NO FORECLOSURE!

WE WERE JUST ON ABC 7 NEWS AS BEING THE FIRST CASE IN THE SAN JOSE BAY AREA TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE.

SO FAR SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S HAVE PUT OUR HEARING OFF TWICE AS THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE NOTE!

WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF WALKING ON A $930,000 MORTGAGE FREE AND CLEAR!

NO NOTE, NO MORTGAGE!!

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH PEOPLE!! THIS IS NOT A LONG SHOT, THIS IS NOT A HUNCH, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES WHERE WHAT WORKS FOR ONE MAY NOT FOR ANOTHER, THIS CAN WORK FOR YOU AND ANYONE CAN DO THIS! IT'S LEGAL AND IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO DO!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY CHALLENGING THE NOTE AND YOU MAY EVEN COME OUT WINNING MORE THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED!

IF YOU NEED HELP, HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR NEED THE TEMPLATES FOR THE COURT FORM TO REQUEST THE NOTE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME ANYTIME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU!

IF YOU ARE LOCATED MORE TOWARDS THE EAST COAST, E-MAIL

harleymamma03@aol.com

She is assisting people at that end of the Country and I have the west coast covered and you can e-mail me at:

dturtledove@aol.com

Here is the link to our News footage, copy & paste into your browser, once on the ABC site, you will see two pictures click the one on the right with the elderly couple. This video will give you info on the site to get court forms also to get this started.

Good luck everyone, don't give up the fight!

Debra

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Bob ur a strong man in a weak economy, r u hireing?Bob stop being an ***.

I have been in the mortg. industry for 11 years. Banks who went under, like Saxon were big money scam artist plus the brokers who sent them business. They didnt care if u could afford it or not.

They only cared about the $$$$$$. People were lied to by them,broker and realtors. Bob dont fault people who got scamed. I was making 300k per year now im making much less do to the housing slump.

Madoff is not doing to good himself.

Alot of rich people are not rich anymore.Bob instead of making fun of people in crises why dont u help them.

Vandemere, North Carolina, United States #60147

LEWIS....ummmmmm, yes they do!!!!when did you get your modification????

i have been trying before this whole stimulus plan for 3 years.....well, lucky for you..did you go to ft. worth & meet the ceo???

enlighten us as to how you were able to do this...amazing how you seem to be the only one on this site that got your mod.....:?

Vandemere, North Carolina, United States #60145

BOB...do u know anything about this company??? i don't think so, unless you are a saxon rep that is tired of us all trying to get a modification...most of our loans were sold to this inept company...i pay my bills bud...i have been asking for a mod for 3 years now & they keep giving me a run around....think before you speak...it's the economy that is doing this to people & the corupt banks, etc...that are getting bailed out....ciao :upset

Pay your bills and none of you would be in this situation simple as that!!!!And whoever said its a law that they have to offer a loan mod is sorely mistaken.

I dont mean to sound blunt I know things happen but if you cant pay any other bill you always pay for house first then car...home and transportation are the two most important bills.

I'm sick of people blaming these mortgage companies for there mistakes.:cry

Saxon doesnt not have to offer a mod by law.It is there to help people but not everyone qualifies for a mod.

Some people need to help there selves first. Some people knew when they got their home they could afford the payment and thats not Saxons fault.

Saxon did a mod on me and I didnt have any problems.I got them everything they needed and no problem.

Wow!Thanks for the info.

I checked out the report in the bay area and I am going to talk to Saxon about my note. They did not offer us a loan mod. and they said that they could not help us. Now Im finding out that they had to offer us one by law.

THEY DID NOT DO THIS.We were told that our home was to be sold at a trustee sale on the 13th of feb. and that never happened. We walked away from our home because saxon had us scared that we were going to be on the streets by the 13th. I just talked them yesterday because they still keep leaving me messages to call and I told the lady that WERE NO LONGER IN THE HOUSE!

(like they havent been told already a 1000 times). The lady had the nerve to tell me that saxon was here to help and that I was wrong about them not wanting to help with my loan. I told her that I have begged and pleaded with other associates and supervisors just to be turned down. I LOVED MY HOME AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET IT BACK IF I COULD.

So , If theres anything I can do to help others keep theres, Please let me know.Thanks apehanger08@wavecable.com