we filed bankruptcy in 05, we payed our bankruptcy off in 08,3yrs early,while in bankruptcy there were increases that only saxon was awhere of they failed to notify of these changes!then in 07 saxon opens an escrow account,agaian without notification,pays my o8taxes and pays my 09taxes a year early!

they acceppted our payoff from our bankruptcy trustee,then a month later filed an objection! with no amount due that we owe! according to saxon they neverthey never got the payoff,of39,000$, and that we are 6mnths behind on our payments! every time we call to get the amont owed it changes!

we have made every payment! through the bankruptcy trustee and since april of 08 on our own! they want us to do a loan modification, but they don't have an exact figure! we tried to refinance in oct with another bank,but we now owe more on our home than its worth!

we have tried to talk with them and they get mad and hang up or threaten foreclosure!does anyone have the answers to help or know how to bring this crooked beast down!

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more