Unfortunately I'm a victim of ARM loan through Saxon Mortgage, For approximately 5 months I have calling Saxon weekly to try and discuss my ARM loan, instead I have been shifted around for one person to another that never asnwers my questions or gives me false hope to discuss with someone that might have the answer.I don't want to lose my home and I qualified for the presidential freeze of 7% loan but yet I haven't been contacted by Saxon to discuss my matter.

There seems to be a ficticious man "named Nelson" and yes I talk to his answering machine but never him, so I have written a hardship letter to try and get anyones attention but yet with no avail,so here i am in the complaint dept.

If your complaint dept.is anything like the main company, I'm screwed, so i won't hold my breath for any response, but I sure feel better anfter writing this and thanks for that much.

Sincerely,

Neda Azizian

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Mazar-E Sharif, Balkh, Afghanistan #21446

I have Saxon also and have problems. What is the presidential freeze at 7%?

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #14698

His name is Nelson Williams and his extension is 204782. He is USELESS when it comes to returning calls....HE choses when he will call you back, thats why our calls go unanswered.

Raceland, Louisiana, United States #13181

hi I had the the similar situation I thing for same guy maybe Him last name is torres. theres is posible can the tell how do you to try to fix it with the mortgage