I got into a bad financial situation with the economy and the cost of gas and health insurance prices raising and so I asked Saxon to consider doing In Deed of Leu of Foreclosure and they strung me along for months first saying that they never received my paperwork when they gave me the fax number to fax it to and I paid around $22 at drug mart to fax it and it said everything went through ok.I mailed it and still waited on an answer until October and they changed all the locks before filing with the court.

They said since I didn't put it on the market for 90 days prior to trying to do the In deed in Lou of Foreclosure that they couldn't do it. Why didn't they tell me this upfront? Maybe because they weren't going to do it from the start.

Now they said that they will mail the keys to me to put it on the market which I could have done along time ago if they would have mentioned it and court gave me 30 days before an answer which I may slow down with going through bankruptcy now but what I don't understand is they would rather get less money out of it with a Sheriff sale then to take the deed and sell it for more.Do they have a lot of money to throw away?

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more