Hey everyone, listen up, although pissedconsumer is a GREAT SITE and it's very helpful to many of us, it's just not that userfriendly as we can't seem to be able to contact one another, the bots block out any e-mail address' we put in our posts, the way I put my e-mail address is space it out a little and the bots won't block it, for example..........dturtledove @ aol. com

Keep in mind however, you can't copy & paste it like this as some of you have stated that my e-mail doesn't work. so be sure you move all the characters together.

Now another important issue here is, we recently challenged Saxon with the "Note" strategy, the Judge gave them until March 16 09 to come up with the original note. Judge had Saxon's attorney's on speaker phone in the courtroom and CAN YOU BELIEVE SAXON'S ATTORNEY'S HUNG UP ON THE JUDGE! Yup! Sounds like they aint GOT da note!

But here's the CURRENT LAWS that are full blown in effect and can not be avoided as long as people persue them! LENDERS/SERVICERS MUST OFFER A LOAN MODIFICATION BEFORE FORECLOSUR! END OF DISCUSSION! And they *** well know it because as we were taking Saxon to court, they tried submitting a phoney loan mod saying they offered us a modification and we NEVER heard from them other than the last sale notice they sent which was set for 3 days after the Judge told them to produce the note. Sale date POSTPONED for the 3rd time! Boooyaa!

Also, I'M NO EXPERT BUT I'VE BEEN DIGGING UP DIRT ON NEW CENTURY FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND I DO BELIEVE THEY HAVE HAD A BATCH OF NOTES THAT HAD BEEN POSSIBLY DESTROYED???

KNOWUTAMEAN? SO IF YOUR LOAN ORIGINATED WITH N.C. SOMETIME BETWEEN 2006 & 2007 I WOULD DEFINITELY START LOOKING MORE INTO THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE NOTE TO YOUR MORTGAGE! Saxon has been getting away with MANY illegal foreclosures as they do not have the note, and no note, no standing to foreclose!

I have some VERY interesting info for anyone who would like a copy e-mailed to them, it's what got our case noticed regarding the note!

dturtledove @ aol.com

I'll be happy to send you all the info that helped us!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Debra

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

harleymamma03
Vandemere, North Carolina, United States #56473

hey bj....are u a saxon CEO????..***..wrong site..this is not a fantasy site...seriously, get a life...

You sound cute can i lick the love juices from your inner thighs???? and i can see you oooohhh face!!!