I've made about 30 dozen of calls over to Saxon Mortgage to get information on my modification.I've asked to speak with management, however; no one seems knowledage enough to know who this is.

My loan has been in modification scene the March and still no resoultion. I contacted Saxon today and found out that (James Bass) is no longer handling my modification. It has been reassigned to someone else!!!! This company really is a scam.

Honestly speaking, I'm coming to the conclusion that Novastar was better!!!

This company is horrible, full of scams, and BS lies!

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #22341

Ha!

I am a realtor currently working on a short sale on behalf of my client. I too had James Bass and then the file was "reassigned" to Lashandra Harris and still I get the run around. We will be retaining a lawyer!

Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more