Update by user Mar 06, 2012

Thanks i finally got my 1098 from Saxon.I hope every one who commplain at this site will be able to get their 1098 from Saxon.

I also had send Saxon a certified mail requesting my 1098.I hope i don\'t have to deal with Saxon Mortgage Company again.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2012

My mortgage was sold by Saxon to another company in May2011.I am still waiting to get my 1098 tax information for the peroid Saxon was servicing my mortgage.

I called several times only to be told that my account number cannot be viewed, since they no longer service my loan. I was given a fax number to fax request for 1098. I did but have not recieved 1098 as yet or a response.

I dont know if anyone else has this problem with Saxon Why do I have to be calling or faxing request for this I need to do my taxes and that is the only document I am waiting on, they claim that all 1098 will be sent out by January 31st 2012.It is almost the end of Feb2012 and i did not get my 1098

Had an Experience with Saxon Mortgage?

Comments

That would be FAXED (not faced!)

Same problem here- faced 8 times and have made at least 15 calls!! FRUSTRATING!!

I am having the same problem!!My mortgage was sold to Ocwen and Saxon said they would have all my information and now Ocwen is telling me Saxon should have submitted another 1098 for the payments I made to them.

This company has been so frustrating........I just faxed another letter to Saxon telling them they are responsible for the taxes I paid to them until May.You might want to do the same....